2.02.2010

rock-a-bye baby!

Its been a little while since I've last posted. Truth is, there is not much to report since returning from our vacation. We had exactly one full week left in Tenerife before we set sail yet again.

We are now three days into our sail. And its been a rough one, to say the least! This is our third sail, and it is by far the roughest. We have been literally rocking back and forth since the start. Last night I thought we were going to die because we were rocking so much :) I will admit, I can be a little dramatic at times :) Poor Tim, I must have asked so many times what every crash was and if we were going to make it. haha!

Needless to say, we have been mostly FOB (flat on bunk) the last couple days. Tim caught the flu bug right before we set sail, and my stomach hasn't held so well. Thankfully, our bosses are understanding and kind enough to let us lay low for awhile. If we come to mind, please pray for our health and safety.

This week our lovely new nurses are going through orientation while myself and others will be receiving leadership training in the mornings for the remainder of the week. It is titled "Lead Like Jesus." Simply from the title, I am super excited about it and look forward to learning from the greatest example of leadership in history, Jesus himself.




:-)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Praying for you right now! That would be hard. I hope you will be up and going again soon. We miss you two and we are praying for you~

Country Chronicle said...

Hey there Rock-A-Bye's! We miss you!!! Seeing you FOB made me wish you were here where we could take care of you. :-) I love the last post about what God is doing and your expanded vision and love for your work. I'm thankful God is using you in this way and feel so privileged to know and pray for your work. You are so DEAR to us Auntie Hannah & Uncle Tim! Much love, A n' B

Anonymous said...

Love to you and all her serve with you. Your smiles brightened my day.

Kathy

lauren said...

Cute pictures...but I'll admit I was hoping the title of your blog had something to do with an exciting announcement :)