8.22.2009

please pray!




This is little Hubert (I call him Huber-guber) and his sister, Pauline. Hubert is one of the babes that has been staying here these last few weeks as part of our feeding program. The gubers had his cleft lip repaired back in April. He returned back to us because he was losing weight back home. We have been working hard with his mama to fatten his little body up for his cleft palate repair in November. The little guy has stolen each of our hearts!

I am asking you, pleading with you, to pray for this sweet babe and his family!! He has declined this past week with high fevers and infection, and his weak body is working so hard to breathe. He is currently under the care of our ICU nurses. Although we are a hospital, we are a surgical hospital. We also don't have a pediatrician on board. Please pray for discernment. 

My head fully trusts that my God has a plan for Hubert's life. I know he was created with a purpose. But my heart hurts with the reality of his numbered days and seeing him suffer so. 

Keep fighting Huber-guber, God is holding you close...

We need your prayers. 

Little Huber-guber needs a miracle.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Praying for for him, what a sweet little man!!! Trusting God for his care of Hubert~

Heidi said...

Hey Hannah...haven't had a chance to respond to your e-mail to me yet, but I will! More importantly, I will pray, and ask my ladies group to pray for Huber-Guber when we meet tomorrow (Tuesday.) I love those photos of you with him. Puts tears in my eyes. Hang in there...please keep us posted here.