7.24.2008

eternally His

today, 22 years ago, with a faith of a child, i gave my heart to Jesus. i didn't fully understand what it meant to follow Jesus, nor what the cost would be. i just knew i wanted to be with Jesus when i died. over the years since, i have experienced the daily challenges and abundant riches & blessings of our relationship. it's difficult to describe in brevity His impact in my life...He is my Savior, my Counselor, and my Great Healer...faithful and steadfast, sovereign of all things, and overflowing with peace. In His loving arms, i am so undeserving, but it's there that i rest in my Abba, He is my Hiding Place.

(i attached a pic of my mom and twin because my mom led us both to the Lord on the same day--at different times :) its special because i share not only an earthly birth with my twin, but also a spiritual birth!
--Mom Z, i am eternally grateful to you!!
--Happy birthday, Gemelita Mia!! love you!!

-h

No comments: