7.30.2008

camping with the steeles!

One of the highlights of summer for us is going camping. so we try to make a point to go a least once a year. we just recently went with dear friends of ours, Amy & JD!! we reconnected with them about a year ago at my best friend's wedding. it has been so much fun getting to know them and deepening our friendship. we had so much fun just relaxing, hanging out, playing games, eating yummy s'mores, and sharing LOTS of laughter!!


Alexanders

Steeles

Our campsite was right off the creek!

Amy & me

Having fun!

I don't eat hotdogs, so my very pleased hubby had to document this! :)


An evening stroll that ended up into quite the hike :)



We're making this a tradition! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I hope you had a great time!!! It sure looks beautiful there. E wish we could go camping with yhou two : ) Love you- Crystal and The Bunch

Abdillas said...

Looks like fun!