11.20.2010

oh happy day!

We FINALLY got the container cleared!!!

After weeks and many HOURS and LONG days at the port pushing to get the process moving, my amazing husband's hard work paid off :)

Can I just say I am married to one incredible guy! He put up with so much over these last weeks, and with SUCH ease and wisdom through it all.

It was an early Christmas around here when we opened the container from Texas and found items like this one! :)





Now we have things like cereal, tea, jam, chips and salsa, ecetera that will last us a really long time!

A BIG shout-out to my husband
and a HUGE "Thank-you" to our "family" at the IOC who stocked us up real good!! :)

1 comment:

Ali C. said...

Wait a minute ... are those containers of Ensure I see over Tim's right shoulder? Making sure we never run out again, eh?! =)