8.29.2010

AMAZING Cause!!


These people GET IT!!!

Seriously, check it out here.



Mission Statement

To reduce the occurrence of maternal and infant mortality by providing sterile birthing kits, holistic childbirth and development centers, and sponsorships of mothers in East Africa.


*On a side note: Sierra Leone launched a free health care initiative in April of this year, giving free health care to children under 5 years, and pregnant and lactating women. Way to go Sierra Leone for making steps to improve maternal health!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was in Ghana for about 10 days, I journaled all the way through. If you look to the side of my blog and start in the July posts, it starts with day 1 and goes from there, so you can see what we did while we were there. While it was my first time there, the older gentleman I went with has been going for 10 years, he's the one that built the orphanage, with another couple he and his wife partner with. I look forward to keeping in contact with you, as it seems we have kindred hearts for Africa :)