6.11.2009

sent with love


THANKS GRANDMA!! 
What a treat to get mail and find this! :) This was an extra-special surprise... when I lived with my Grandma she would fill her candy dish with hershey kisses for me. Ever since I moved away, on my visits home to Grandma I always find the candy dish refilled for me :) And she knows my favorite kind too--chocolate almond!! 
Love you Grandma!


THANKS MARIE!!
AND we were tickled to receive this surprise too!!  ... a little bit of home!!  It is a beautiful & unique painting of our favorite mountain range--central Oregon's own Cascade Mountains (snow-capped and all)! It even gives the elevation of each too. We love it, Marie!! So very thoughtful!! We have it hanging on our entry way wall so we see it every time we enter and leave the cabin. 
Thank you!!

No comments: